The Road to Success Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Division of Administration & Finance is committed to continuous improvement. To help us improve, the Customer Satisfaction Survey, developed by UCSD's Organizational Performance Assessments unit, provides valuable insights into the needs of students, faculty, and staff. The survey is distributed to the entire campus community during the Spring semester. All survey results are posted on this page as well as updates on how we are using the data.
To take the 2018 Customer Satisfaction Survey, visit satisfaction.fullerton.edu
2017 Survey Results
- AFIT - IT
- AFIT - Employee Training Center (ETC)
- ASC - Campus Dining
- ASC - OC Choice Catering
- ASC - Titan Shops
- Contracts and Procurement
- Controller - Accounting Services
- Controller - Accounts Payable and Travel
- Controller - Cashier's Office
- Controller - Student Financial Services (SFS)
- Facilities - Construction
- Facilities - Custodial Services
- Facilities - Environmental Health & Safety
- Facilities - Maintenance
- Facilities - Service Center
- Facilities - Sustainability
- Parking and Transportation Services
- Resource Planning and Analysis
- University Police
- VP's Office of Administration & Finance
Updates: Turning Data into Action
April 2018: Asking Better Questions
As we gear up for the next Customer Satisfaction Survey , survey teams considered how to ask survey questions to provide useful data on projects newly implemented. While many of the questions will be the same as last year's survey in order to compare and identify trends, we have the opportunity asked a few new focused questions to understand your needs even better. Help us learn what you think by filling out the survey April 3-20 . Thank you!
February 2018: Communication to our Customers
More projects were implemented in the last several months including small but significant changes in how we communicate with our customers. Also, teams reached out to some of their customers either through email, phone, or in-person to let them know how they are using the survey data. The Division of Administration & Finance believes in the importance being transparent about how we use the data collected from customer input.
December 2017: Project Implementation
About 20 survey teams from various departments considered how they can make improvements that matter to the customers, our CSUF community, based on their respective primary opportunities highlighted in the survey results. Each department developed attainable and measurable goals that could be implemented quickly and at a low-cost. Here are just a few examples out of the many projects implemented:
- Custodial Services increased their frequency of floor drain maintenance to address the smell of bathrooms.
- Environmental Health & Safety extended hours of operations to address campus needs during early and later hours.
- Student Financial Services created information tools for their student assistants to address data indicated a greater need for knowledgeable staff.
November 2017: Departmental Survey Teams Kick-Off and Action Planning
All the departments surveyed have developed specialized teams to focus on the Primary Opportunities identified in the survey reports. Each team consists of staff, management, and sometimes even customers. These survey teams studied the data as well as thousands of customer comments and are now coming up with solutions. More updates to come as our staff continues to use the survey data!
July 2017: Leadership Team Workshop
On July 13, 2017, the Division's leadership gathered to study the survey results and develop action plans. Managers continue to work through the data and the many comments left by the more than 8600 individuals who participated in the survey. Already, there are plans in the works to address the primary opportunities to improve.