Administration and Finance Strategic Plan 2015 - 2018
The Division of Administration and Finance's 2015-2018 Strategic Plan reflects the functions and services that respond to the ever-changing needs of the campus through a program of systematic assessments, creative solutions, and implementation of customer-oriented best practices. The division, consisting of finance, budget, facilities, police, information technology, parking, auxiliary services and related areas, delivers services in an efficient and cost-effective manner, furthering the University's goals and mission. The division embraces collaboration, shared governance, innovation and excellence. The goals, objectives and strategies articulated in this strategic plan will further the University's aim to be a model public comprehensive university and strengthen our institutional vitality now and in the years ahead.
We advance the vision and goals of the University by providing administrative and support services and stewardship of our physical and financial resources.
We seek to elevate the University to the highest level of excellence by providing innovative and comprehensive services.
- Innovation: We will develop new and creative practices and processes to support the campus.
- Customer Service Orientation: We will respond promptly and respectfully to requests, working with stakeholders to solve problems and develop solutions.
- Value Added: We will ensure operations and procedures add value to the business needs of the University.
- Efficiency: We will provide services efficiently and with an emphasis on fiscal responsibility.
- Commitment to excellence
- Consultation - Collaboration